A super easy side dish. I use whole grain pasta angel hair, however, you can use any kind of pasta.
- 1/2 pound cooked Capellini (whole grain)
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (ground fine)
- 3 tablespoons chives
- After cooking the pasta by the package directions, drain water from pasta and put pasta in a bowl.
- Cut chives in 1/8″ rings (not exact).
- Thoroughly mix Caesar salad dressing with pasta.
- Mix Parmesan cheese with pasta.
- Place in serving dish, and sprinkle with chives.