After getting freshly made angel hair pasta from the Philadelphia Italian Market on this past weekend, I wanted to use it fresh. Delicious!
- 12 ounces clams (cleaned and minced)
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Dice onion and microwave for 2 minutes.
- In skillet on medium heat, melt butter and saute onions for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and saute it for a minute stirring frequently (don’t let it brown).
- Add clams and juice.
- Saute clams for 3 to 5 minutes or until not translucent anymore.
- Add light cream stirring for a minute more, turn off heat.
- Add dill weed stirring it in.
- Serve on angel hair pasta.
- Garnish by sprinkling chives on top.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes; Cooking Time: Approximately 15 minutes